September 30, 2008

+ve

Thank you for all who gave me the well wishes and support.

I am okay now I guess.

My friends are not happy with this at all. 3 of them are so down and when I see them like this, I did felt something. I felt sad as well.

No one will say life is easy but we still have to go on. This is not the first time problems come to me like a hurricane. I have had my series of unfortunate events a few years back, a series of unwanted dramas on the road a few months back and everything will be fine I guess. I am trying to be very positive now.

I believe there will be sunshine after the rain. Unless the sun has gone missing from our solar system. That would be DOOMSDAY.

I am not afraid. If I can survive 3 years of uni life which is like tougher than working life with classes from 8am to 8pm and all the unwanted attention from lecturers and troubles given to me during that time. With people around me who always give me problem regardless of age, place, ethnicity, etc etc and with my luck of getting into trouble all the time because of my clumsiness or other people's fault. I believe I can pull through this one.

All I need is time to figure this out and be happy. Yes, happy is the word.

So it depends on me now on how I manage my time. And how to avoid the abundance of national holidays in Malaysia.

Focus, positive. Focus, positive.

Yeap, that's all I need.

Stay focus and be positive.

Okay, now I should feel better and happier. Time to move to Plan B. If this Plan B fails there's Plan C and D till Z. After Z there's still Z1 till Z1000000. So yeah, I shall take a hot shower now and forget about all those things that happened today. Yes, forgive and forget. I will have a happier life. No grudges, no vendetta, no vengeance.

No comments: