September 06, 2008

Fat

Due to excessive cooking and eating, I am turning myself into a pig soon.

I didn't know cooking could be so much fun at times (provided that I don't burn down the kitchen) and added more fat to my BMI even I am cooking healthy food.


--------------------------------------------------------

People often asked me this:

"So what are you doing right now? Working?"

I really don't know how to answer this particular question. I can't say I am not working because the fact is that I am still working, just that I work from home and also I can't say that I am working because I am technically at home all the time, not paying taxes, not meeting clients and all.

Better to say I am not working. Because that stops the question from spreading from A to Z like where? how? what? who? etc etc.

Anyhow, I am STILL waiting for the university to send me a confirmation letter so that I could apply my Visa. And while waiting, I am learning to cook proper meals so that I won't die of starvation when I am left alone again.

Suddenly everyone around me are heading off to somewhere. And I am bored because they left me alone here. Owh...sadness.

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

oh really...they left u alone or u jussssssssst dont wanna go back to your old place where yur friends r still around eh?

where is everyone heading off to? as far as i know..ur the one going away..hmm..weird.

Obelisk Dee said...

I am talking about my family members, dude.