September 24, 2008

Major Headache

I am having a really great headache now.

I have never encountered so many problems dealing with things like this ever in my life.

First the person in charge of renting the house to me, is very irresponsible. Why? Because she didn't reply my emails and sms. And also the place looks very...hmm...how do I say this...messy? It's okay with the great cleaning power of my friend's hand, she will turn this house squeaky clean and with the great bargaining power of mine, hopefully I will be able to turn this place into a comfortable and more "live-able" place with better furniture and utensils.

Second, that damn school haven't replied my emails aswell regarding the deposit payment that I have made last week. When I called the office in Berlin yesterday, she said that the person in charge is on holiday and will be back today. And when I ask my friend to called today, that same woman said that she will be on holiday till next week. What is this?

Thirdly, without the letter from that school, I won't be able to go to Germany on time due to my Visa application.

Fourthly, since my bosses haven't pay me yet, looks like I will have to eat bread till they pay me.

Fifthly, without the letter, I won't be able to get student price flight ticket to Germany. And so now I will have to wait till I get that damn letter.

Sixthly, when I am having so many things in my mind, some people just love to annoy me and make me angry. So, yeah, now I am still being patient.

Seventhly, my Fixed Deposit is stuck there until end of this month, which means I will have to eat more bread to survive.

Eigthly, with the magical power of stress, one big pimple popped out and this is the largest pimple I have ever got in my whole entire life on my face. It's no only painful but it is also very big and makes me even uglier. So now, when I woke up, I look at myself in the mirror, I see a ghost, which makes me even sadder.

So now, I am goign to eat more bread and have more pimples popping out while waiting for that damn letter to arrive, that girl to reply me and my bosses to pay me.

No comments: