September 19, 2008

Hunting

My stomach still feels very funny today. Like I said, serves me right. I shouldn't have eaten so muchhhhhh T__T

My aunt was pretty nice today, she bought me a Calvin Klein Jacket and a pair of sleeping pants. And that mischievous nephew of mine is also pretty nice today pestering his mother to let me have lunch at their house but I can't make it because I have got tonnes of things to do today.

I am still looking for a house in Berlin. My budget is Euro 500 and it must have internet and a decent kitchen. Without the kitchen I will cry. Without internet I will be lifeless. I don't mind if there're no bed and a mattress will do. Internet is more important than my bed or my toilet. Actually toilet is also important. But a clean one will do. And a washing machine will be perfect.

Hmm...now that my friend is joining me to Berlin, I felt happier. At least she can cook better than me and her hobby is washing clothes and cleaning the house because she said by doing so it relieves all her stresses. And hopefully my another friend will be able to make it there as well. She also loves cooking. Looks like all my friends loves cooking but I love my laptop and internet and also not forgetting my camera more than any other thing in the world.

I am still waiting for that letter from Berlin. Damn. All my life I have been waiting for letters and etc etc. Patience is the word.....Patience....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good, got friend accompany u.
Then wont feel lonely lo.
When u can know your application status?