September 28, 2008

Bored

I am bored like madddddd

I am really really bored

Although I just came back from tea with my friends I am really bored now

I waited too long for that damn letter that I feel that I am 30 years old now. When is that letter gonna arrive? I thought I told them to send me an express mail and I paid 40 Euros for it. Why is the letter not arriving yet?

OMGGGG...This is really testing my patience.

----------------------------------

My nightmare of people dying around me is here again. Whenever I close my eyes for a nap, nasty dreams like people killing themselves or dying just like that around me is here again. And of course I am going crazy again. Why do I have to have such dreadful dreams like this. It's been nearly a week now. Imagine, every night, u dream of people dying. How pathetic is that?

Why do people have to die in front of me in my dreams?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wait for the letter
take it easy!
Anyway, don't forget all your supporter ya!