September 15, 2008

In the midst of being lost in my own life....suddenly I received a message from my Facebook.

It was a message written by a long lost friend of mine who went missing 2 years ago after confessing his feelings to me. And now he's back with the same mission. I never thought I would hear from him again....EVER. Afterall I rejected him very clearly on the phone.

This time the same thing will happen. Afterall... I have no feelings for him and also the fact that I am going to further my studies soon.

On the other hand, another friend of mine, the one I used to like said that he misses me very much yesterday and he tried to call me but I am not picking up. Wahahaha...this is so funny. When I am still alive and breathing normally here, he did not even bothered to care about my feelings. And now he is back again in my life. Sorry man. I am leaving soon.

There goes, love is always a mystery and will always be. Whenever I am out of the country or leaving the country soon, things like these always happen.

-----------------------------

Now bigger problem arises. Looks like I am going to Berlin alone all by myself. My friends couldn't make it and I felt so lonely after their decision. OMG!!!

How am I supposed to live alone in a foreign place? As I grow older, the fear of being alone really scares me.

People say, when you want something really badly, nothing is a challenge. So, yeah, I need to pass my exam really badly. To pass the exam is my only goal now. Because that exam is like a passport to everything for now.

So I shall not have any fear in my mind right now and focus on passing that paper. 6 months is all I need. 6 months!!!

6 months to build the fat in my body with Doener and Currywurst.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somehow I am still scaredddd

No comments: