September 20, 2008

OMG...my stomach is going to burst soon.

I went out with my best buddy just now for Korean food and we eat non-stop from 8 pm-ish till about 10 pm-ish. I felt so full right now and I feel like I am carrying a heavy load inside my tummy.

We did eat like a man. We had a lot of side-dishes and a lot of tea.

Too bad we didn't bring our camera with us, if not you can really see the amount of food we consume in a matter of 2 hours. It's pretty amazing. I am impressed with my performance of eating THAT much.

I think the table next to us must be thinking that, "These girls are mutants, look at the amount of food on their table".

Now I have to stop writing as I have a very important mission to settle.
.
.
.
.
.
THE TOILET

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

hehehe..i think we eat MORE than a man does..hehe