September 12, 2008

Eaten by fishes

After clearing some stuff from my house, my friend suggested that we should go for a spa to relax ourselves. I was expecting some body spa with massage and all because I've just strained my back. It hurts till now. Looks like I am getting old and I can no longer carry heavy things like what I use to do anymore. Ouch. :(

And guess what? No.........she didn't bring me to a beauty spa but to a fish spa. I was like..."I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS. FISH SPA? U KIDDING ME?"

But I was really tired that time and I don't really care, it's still spa anyway. So then I paid RM38 to "enjoy" this very unique experiance. Being virgins (me+my friend) with these fishes makes us pretty scared and there are a lof of "What IFs" boggling our minds as we dip our feet into the water:

What if I lose my toe after this?
What if they eat my whole leg?
What if they are...?

And there goes our very virginal feet into the water filled with horny turkish fish. They are called Doctor Fish and were imported from Turkey. And we were laughing our ass off as my friend reminded me of the incident where I got kissed by a turkish in a club back in Germany.



I screamed as the fishes swam across my feet nibbling everything and the worker there was like,"Miss, you have to relax to enjoy the moment...Relax"

I mumbling to myself, "How am I going to enjoy myself when they are so so so ticklish and crazy and they are starving as if they havent eaten for weeks?"



All the fishes in that particular pool which I share with my friend were focusing to my feet. I was like,"Hey you fishies, why are you coming to my feet? Can't you focus on my friend's feet, it's her that needed your special treatment and not me?

As the fishies nibbling my feet, I thought to myself, I felt dirty. I mean, it feels liek as if I haven't bathed for days and that I have a lot of dead skin on my feet to be cleared away. But the reality is that my friend's dead skin were very tough and rough and some can't be eaten just like that, and mine was softer and easier to chew on. LOL.

And since they nibbled our feet, I asked my friend to dip her hand into the water aswell. She did. All the fishies ran to her hand....



but not mine...they are not interested with my hand






OMG...look at those fishies. The traffic of these fishies are even more than the traffic to my blog.



I shook my feet a bit because it was so ticklish I can't really take it. I was cursing around because I felt it's a torture to pay RM38 to suffer. Poof...



But after about 15 minutes, I am getting used to the desperate fishies and in some way it is very relaxing.



Yum yum yum...



Ngap ngap ngap...



There goes my activity of the day. Fish spa. It's worth the try and you should really try them. I am going back there next week with my aunt. I would love to see her reaction and laugh at it. WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never try before this spa.
At first really feel uneasy 1.

Happy mooncake festival.