September 17, 2008

Nonsense

I m gaining weight

Yes, I am gaining weight....like a LOT

I am eating like nobody's business because I know I wont be able to eat my favorite food when I am there already...

Hmm...good or bad?

----------------------------------

I have been lost for nearly 2 months now. Why am I so lost like this? I don't know. Referring to my old blog entries, I see myself as someone who always have plans, activities and etc etc. Now I am just a plain boring one living on earth wasting oxygen and polluting the world.

And making the world a less peaceful place with climate change and global warming. And also sound pollution and also water pollution...and all the other pollution in the world.

I think I am going nuts if I don't do something about it. I need to do something productive. Hmmm...

Producing babies are productive activities no? Haha. See...I am really out of my mind right now.

No comments: