September 25, 2008

Never ever

One reason why I like to blog here.

It seems like there's a magical power within this blog that will help me whenever I felt I am in a mess.

That girl didn't give me any information that I need for the contract. So I google-ed for the company and I found it and I sent them a mail and I am looking forward for their reply tomorrow. I am now in a never-give-up-even-you-have-to-eat-bread-for-one-whole-month mood.

As for the school, I will again give them a call and I will then see what will happen after that. So for now I will deal with these 2 things first before I start to solve those remainding 7 problems.

People say my life is very interesting moving from one country to another or missing in action as much as I like. I think they will probably cry when they are in my shoe. The amount of things that happen in between are countless and only one thing that keeps me going... is only the never-give-up-even-you-have-to-eat-bread-for-one-whole-month motivation. The best part is to deal this alone when no one can help you. Sometimes I would really want to thank my parents for bringing me up this way of throwing me to the outside world without giving me any moral or financial support.

So for now, no matter what happen, I will be sticking to my never-give-up-even-you-have-to-eat-bread-for-one-whole-month motivation until I reach Berlin.

I know even when I reach Berlin, the house will give me problems and a lot of other problems. That's another chapter of my life, so just wait and see.

I will never-give-up-even-I-have-to-eat-bread-for-one-whole-month!!!

No comments: