September 04, 2008

I love my gown

What I did today:

- I bought a white/gold lacy gown...a really classy one for half the price....Wheeee...I am happy. I don't know why I bought it. It was love at first sight so I bought it and it fits well on me. Somehow it looks like a wedding gown to me but the difference is that it's shorter and not as grand as a wedding gown. ;P

- I bought myself a ring, it's for my little finger. I took the smallest size and guess what, it's still very loose. My fingers are indeed really really small. :(

- I watched a movie...yaay...after so looooong. My friends said that I should watch more movies in Malaysia becoz it's the cheapest in the world for world class standard. Wahahaha. Today's Wednesday so each tics costs RM7. So every Wednesday I should go and watch movies.
On the other hand, my friend cried in the cinema because she was touched by the movie. OMG. I was laughing like a mad dog in there and she's crying. Yes, it's a sad part but I can't stop myself from laughing because she's crying.

- I bought some veggies and cereals. Afterall grandma had flown to Australia. Oh gosh...I am left alone again. Sadness.

Tomorrow's gonna be another day. Hmmmm...what should I do tomorrow? Hopefully I don't end up buying another gown or another pair of shoes. My shoes are collecting dust. Because I only wear one pair of slippers after I stopped work.

Did I tell you that I finished half a tube of Vanilla ice-cream last week? Scary...

No comments: