September 05, 2008

Cooking

Today I bought a lot of food, fresh food, frozen food, whatever food I can get. I just load in the trolley and paid for it after that.

It seems like I am cooking everyday. Training myself to be a better cook. And thank god, I didn't burn anything. Ain't that great?

What should I do tomorrow? Hmmm...

----------------------

I just received an email from my friend who is now in Holland. Oh well, he's enjoying himself and he tried space cakes and absinthe and etc etc. Oh jeez...a medical student like him should be health conscious right? My university paid for his expenses just because he's a medic student while I have to dig my own money to Germany. Not fair. Oh well...he's a future doctor and I am hmm...nothing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time you expert in cooking liao!
Cook some for me to eat la. Haha!