May 30, 2006

I m goin for some traditional Thai desserts later. Owh...all of 'em I mean. I'm gonna try each and every single one of them. Yes, you're right. I m starving. I nearly eat fried bugs and worms today. My best buddy wanted to try some of those exotic food. Lucky they didn't open their stalls that early. Should I say it's luck or what! Phewww.... Her dad says that we're having starvation. Na...it's just for some hands-on adventure since the partner-in-crime is here...a.k.a ME! For experiance sake. Fried bugs!!! If I saw a cockroach, I will scream like hell...just imagine if I DARE to even open my mouth to taste some cockroach looking bugs. That's incredible. My last night in Betong...sad though but at least I m goin to have inetrnet soon. I m obsessed with internet u see...

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

yeah, too bad for us...we could have like...tasted them ALL...that would be just great! too bad they were closed when we got there...too bad indeed