May 18, 2006

Shopping regrets...

U see, there's a big problem with me I guess. Just like yesterday, I went and do some jewellery shopping (i.e. necklace, bracelet, etc) in a small lil shop near my parent's house. So I fell in love with this "masterpiece", it's a really nice and unique piece that I can find in the whole shop (yes I was free enough to browse through the whole shop). It's like u cant get it anywhere. It's rare. So I bought it with a matching bracelet and a pair of earrings. It's damn cheap of course. About RM15.90 - RM29.90. I spent nearly RM100.00 in that lil shop. And the quality is also "cheap" nevertheless. Hmm...so dats why I prefer branded stuff not because I m a branded whore. It's just that I like things to last and not last for a few days.

Good stuff are normally branded ones of course. But then now, I m regretting each day. Have I got the right thing? I really like it. I spent some money yesterday because I need some theraphy after not buying something for myself for ages. Ages....really. But I don't really like the quality. So now, I have to work more to satisfy my hunger for branded stuff. Don't mistaken me. I want quality not branded stuff, goods that are good just happen to be branded. I'm icthing to go for shopping again. This time, a good shoe. My sandals have been eating my leg. Time to get a new one. There goes my money...

No comments: