May 11, 2006

Energetic

I feel so energized today altho I slept at 4am yesterday and woke up at 8am this morning. I don't think I sleep well. But who cares? I m so competative today. I m so in the mood to snatch everything work available for me. I've been on a very unproductive semester break. Online till 2-3am each day. And will oni wake up when everyone's buying lunch. I got 6 people today who asked me the same questions, "so early today?". Yeah, weird seeing me in the morning rite? They havent see me in the morning since 3 weeks ago. No wonder.

I got my exam results. Oh well, it's bad but I m glad I can go to the next level. Next and final level for German proficiency before morphology and stuff like that. I m gaining interest with this language. I found out that there're loadsa people in Malaysia who speaks it. Even a simple "danke". No longer "gracias". World is changing. And the best thing is most engineers speak German here...teehee..wat a cheeky thought ;p

Oh ya, my detox diet? Hmm...I plan to stop it. I cant stand it. But it would be a waste if I stop it just like that. Maybe lil by lil I can cope with that. It's for my own health. After years of junk food, unhealthy food, those toxins need to be washed away somehow. I want a healthier body. I wonder when I'll be motivates to run the field. No more gym. Gym dont exist here. Ahahaha.

Thanks all for now folks...Sleepy....*yawn*

No comments: