June 01, 2006

it's freaking 42 degrees outside!!!

It's a hot hot day today....42 degrees. I m again sweating like a pig. I've so many things to tell but I don't know where to start. Okay first the bad news, I will only be back home on the 8th instead of the 6th just because I ter"click" on the wrong column. Dang! U know how much I miss Malaysia? A lot!!! The good news is err...means more food and I'm gonna be a pig by the time I reach home. I'm already controlling what I ate, it's so suffering u know when food is everywhere but not in ur mouth. On the other hand, congrats to my god-sister, she'll be flying to Scotland on tuesday to futher her studies. Congrats!!! How I wish I got brains like hers and har hardworking-ness. She deserved it. Well done.

I just arrived in HatYai yesterday after a rocky van ride. Damn...no wonder they charged so cheap. 200 Baht for a 4 hour ride from Betong to HatYai. Damn. Never go on rides liek this, it's a warning. I nearly vomit my intestines out. It's damn bloody terrible. They will go on those route like ur pasta, never ending spiral road and did I mention the road is like back in 1960s? I wanted to vomit so much but because of my EGO, I stayed cool and relax. Malula...how to vomit? No plastic bags provided. And did I mention that's just the early 15 minutes of that horrible 4hour ride. I don't know how I survived. I keep on praying to whatever god existed to give me strength. Not only one god but all in the world. I rather sit at the back of this, it's way more comforatble than being inside a van stuffed with 9 strangers.
At least I got air...oxygen!!!



Looks so comfortable...fuh...oh yah...u see I havent got time to blog about Betong but I m already jumping to HatYai. Let's see, since I arrived, I've been eating, sleeping, eating, onlining, eating, chatting, eating, walking, eating. I got phobia for weight-scale now. Scared!!!

No comments: