May 20, 2006

My froggle wish list

I m adding more and more item to my wishlist. I'm getting more and more materialistic in some way. Not a good thing to do and to be. I should stop thinking about beautiful things. Stop! Stop! Stop! Hmm....should learn to be a better person instead of learning how spending money. Anyway, I'm going back to my parent's house tomorrow. Gonna pamper myself with a spa treatment which I hadn't had for such a long time. It's been 2-3 weeks ever since my last one. And then gonna make new sets of contact lens since my visions getting poorer and poorer each day. There goes my money. And also a new pair of shoes to the list. My dog just chewed my shoes. My favourite pair of heels. See...I m spending more and more money when I am on semester break. This is the only time of the year where I will feel like improving myself physically and mentally. So is it a good thing?

No comments: