May 04, 2006

Turn over a new leaf

Yeah...I m turning into a new leaf yeah hopefully after what had happen. Although the memories is deep enough to make u think everytime u passed a particular place or touch a particular thing, hopefully time will heal. If ever I have the chance, I would very much wanted to tell him this:

"Although the days spent with you are very wonderful sometimes, u think that I m THE ONE, u make me feel special but sometimes we couldn't get what we want forever like what u can do with ur money. I hope u are matured enough to handle ur future relationship and don't treat every relationship the same like what we had. Don't hate me for what had happened, don't hold grudge for what had happened. Although u may had many relationships before me, I still feel u don't know what the real meaning of love. Don't you ever think I fool around with ur feelings as I don't and have never been disloyal to u. It's not a matter of third party or wat-so-ever, it's just that I feel we are not compatible and it's no use holding back ur time. It's time for u to look for a proper one a.k.a the suitable one that can be ur wife. I m only good for fun now but not long-term comitment like what ur parents hoped for. I m barely 21 this year. Things seems to go wrong when I m with u. I felt ashamed. All the best in the future.n With love..."

There goes my love piece. It's time to let go and start a new life again!

No comments: