May 08, 2006

Detox Diet - Day 1

I m on detox diet can u believe it? OMG! That green stuff taste really really bad. My friend recommend it to me. It's called Melilea. It's damn fucking yucky. It tastes really bad and it's so expensive for someting that's so hard to swallow. And u know what u must do while u r on a detox diet? lemme tell u...tis is just my day 1 and I m feeling like I m in hell.

- no fatty food, no fast food, no junk food, no preserved food (not a problem because I don't like those aswell)
- no butter, no sugar, no MSG, no salt, no artifical flavouring (still ok to me, it's a fact we cant eat that)
- no processed food (well...if cakes were considered in this category, hmm...a lil hard to resist, but hey i got DETERMINATION)
- no heavy meals like rice, noodles, etc (no rice? oh god!)
- loadsa fruits and vegetables without oil (hmm..sounds like cow food, bird food and chicken food)

Ok, I have to remain this for 3 days to see the difference. My friend's colleague lost 7kg in 7 days. I don't know if it's true but it's good to detox ur body once in a while. Damn, I have to down that slimy green stuff 3 times a day to replace my breakfast, lunch and dinner. And I forgot to mention, I can't even have a glass of milk. This is so damn gross I tell u. No one would ever like to be in my condition. And now since I bought the whole bottle of the Melilea Powder, I have to finish it. Damn. Hmm...u know what that motivates me? A nicer body and better complexion. HELP!!!!! :(

No comments: