May 14, 2006

I m fine thank you!

Yeah I know I m very early today. Actually I havent sleep since I got back at 5am this morning. Went to Passion with B1, B2 and L. Had a binge. B2 had a reunion with his old schoolmates while I was there to see and drink with them. I refuse to go actually, because with a swollen eye, I can't meet anyone. Like hantu ya know. Don't want to scare anyone especially in the middle of the night. They might get heart attack. Was having eye pain actually but the loud music sway me away.

They're really good drinkers because they drink like mad. A big big bottle of Black Label was down to the last drop at the end of the night. They're drunk of course. Some alcohol booze really makes u feel better. I m feeling a lot lot better now. But for the whole night I have to watch over Miss L who constantly pass out. A good experiance. Had some mamak noodles before I reach home. Thanks ya all for making my day. A special thank you for the one who successfully digged me out from the house. You know who u r. I was a lil bit high but I did control myself. I like that feeling actually where u r like half consious and don't feel the heart pain. And now I m still sleepless. Hmmm....time to find something to do then. Cleaning the toilet maybe. Laterz....

No comments: