May 08, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!!

Yaay, Thanks Jay!!! U rock!!!! Haha...Here's the questionnaire:

Take the book next to you, go to page 18 and quote line 4:
Cresent, headquarters of the Secret Service, Tweed (It's from a book from Colin Forbes - Shockwave)

Reach out as far as you can with you’re right arm – what can you grab?
A blue and white vase

What was the last TV-Show you watched?
Er...well, I m in control of the remote control, I pressed it here and there and I think I didn't really stay on a certain show...well...maybe Project Runway. I hope it counts.

With the exception of you’re computer, to what are you listening atm?
Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

When did you you do a step out of you’re door for the last time?
Just a moment ago. Picked up some laundry

What did you do before answering this questionnaire?
Drinking some yucky detox diet stuff. Eukkss....

What are you wearing atm?
A shirt and short pants

Did you dream last night?
Did I sleep last night?...Maybe some funny dream...

When was the last time you had to laugh?
2 hours ago when someone Skype-d me.

What occupies the walls of the room, in which you are currently sitting?
A very nice calender

Did you see something strange lately?
Food....I m having hallucination because of the yucky detox diet.

What do you think about this questionnaire?
It can be interesting if u ask more interesting questions

What was the last movie you watched?
Keeping Mum (yeah too long ago, I know, busy la)

What would you buy if you’d be rolling in money?
Buy all the things that I want, do some charity (I m a very charitable person)

Tell something about yourself, which I don’t know yet.
Shhh...I wanna be Michael Schumacher.

If you could change one thing at our world, what would that be?
World Peace. Hmm...that wouldn't happen anyway. Maybe..hmm...Gucci and Jimmy Choo giving away free shoes every single day for every single women in the world?

Do you like dancing?
Depends...

George Bush
President of the United States. Duh...

If you’re first child was a girl, how would you call it?
Aldeenaferrerapereera

And if it was a boy?
I'll let my husband name it since I named the girl

Would you see it as a possibility for you to emigrate?
Of course. Why not? If that place has everyting I need. Sure thing.

What would you tell god reaching the heaven’s gate?
Why some people are so damn rich and why people are so damn poor?

Five people you want to answer this questionnaire:
Julian
Yvonne
ZhaoBin
Shelly
Melody

2 comments:

Piffles said...

aiksss... =PPPP

detox sounds gross. mine starts tomoro too. beetroot and carrot juice. yucks

Jürgen Hösch said...

Always happy to cheer you up :)

Best Regards,

Jay