May 30, 2006

Betong, Thailand 2006

Hey hey, found internet at last in a internet cafe with just one computer. It only costs 20 Baht for broadband internet. Not bad. I've search far and wide for internet here. It's been a torture since these few days ago because I m totally "disconnected" from the world. So I spent my days eating, taking photos, eating, walking, taking photos, eating, walking, taking photos and being stalked by horny old Malaysian men who came here to look for sex service. Nothing much to tell about this small lil town but it is interesting enough for carefree people who doesn't need to care about work and money. Everyone is very relax here without any money issues. I can't upload any pics here because I didn't bring my cable to this lil hidden internet cafe. But I will blog more about this later. Damn those old horny Malaysians...men"toh sui"kan (degrading) Malaysia. They came here for sex and for massage service that (of course offer sex). Jeez.

Guess what time I went to bed everyday? At freaking 8pm every single day. That's totally out of my normal time. And I wake up very early aswell. Now I know why some people here gave birth to a dozen of children...well, if u have nothing to do and u r married in a small lil town like this. WHat would you do?

I will be heading to Hat Yai tomorrow. Yes, again since last December. At least they have nightlife there. As in I don't have to sleep at 8pm anymore. Hehe. That's all for now folks. I miss everyone. Muaks!!!

1 comment:

Piffles said...

wah. so nice. enjoying life huh. hehehe. *jealous*