May 22, 2006

I don't live in realtiy, cyberworld is my world

The computer at my parent's house broke down again. And I will be internetless for days. Now I m leeching my friend's computer at her house. It's such a torture for not being to be in the cyberworld. I didn't bring my laptop and I know this would happen. The computer I used to love and care for turn me down so many times. This is the 3rd time this year it broke down on me everytime I come back. So now...instead of working, I m spending "moolah"s again and again. Got myself half a year supply of contact lenses, a package of spa treatment and gonna go shop later for my clothes which I had not done since Chinese New Year. I need a few items. I need to save and not spend, I will be leaving for Betong (southern Thailand) and then to Singapore (Great sale is on, how could I miss that) with my sister and then to Chicago(hopefully) and then to jakarta to visit my uncle (hopefully). See...I m gonna be broke again when I got back to Malaysia. And will be living in poverty again. Hmm...I need sponsorship. Now have to start leeching people for that but I m a big loser in persuading people. Haha. So dats for now folks...wait till I get my computer back.

Have a nice day ahead everyone!!!

No comments: