May 15, 2006

Moving on too fast?


What would people think when someone who had just broke up with her boy and adi in the verge of starting a new relationship?

- Owh that BITCH! I knew it there's a third party behind that break-up
- She's such a flirt. Wonder if she's like that when she's in a relationship
- She can't live without men huh? Cheapo
- What's up with her? One moment she's crying like the end of the world, one moment she's so damn happy like she's in heaven
- I wonder what ever happened to her. She's such a sweetie last time but now...hmm...bitchy.
- That guy gonna cheat her. He's just taking advantage of the break-up. Ya know, girls are vulnerable enough during that stage...

See...people can't see you happy. People...people. I m not starting a new relationship with anyone, stop the rumours. I've learned my lesson. Let time be the judge. Need some good timing that's all. And also, I wont let any rumours besets me. On the other hand, I don't give a damn wat people thinks about me. I felt that life is short enough. So you guys out there, if u like someone go for it. Rumours are meant for paparazzis. :)

2 comments:

Jürgen Hösch said...

I'd say don't rely on what other people think. If you feel comfortable, then it is most probably the best thing for you. Go for it.

monkticon said...

yeap...screw them!