May 12, 2006

Awful Break-up Experiance, Beautiful Memories

Why do we have to go through all these? I met up with my ex today. He hold me so tight. But I told him it's over. So he let go off me. He gets emo, I get emo. He nearly cried in public, so do I. I cried for 5 hours in front of him. We realised we loved each other so much but too bad it's over. Nothing can be done to solve it. It's truly great experiance to be with him. I did learned a lot from him. He told me to be strong. He's sorry because he couldn't take care of me. Loving someone and making him/her happy at the same time is a very difficult thing to do. That's why there's breakup and that's why there's courtship. We search far and wide for that special someone. That's very true. A good advice. He also told me to stay with my decision and don't change it. We're incompatible in the sense of age and thinking and sometimes family background.

I felt so hurt to see him cry. He had cried for a week. And now he's crying again. I told him I don't want this to end but he wouldn't keep in touch with me even on my bday, etc that makes me feel frusfrated. Lucky, he didnt gave me a hard time and did support me all the way today. He didnt say things that hurt me. I was expecting some bash up moments. We kissed and hugged for the very last time. When I was driving back, I cried in the car again. And when I reached home, I did cried again and again. It's my decision to leave him and why am I feeling so thrashed?

It's over and it's time for me to start a new life. My first break-up and so it hurts like hell. 2 yrs and 3 months have gone down the drain. Long distance relationship needs communcation and trust. On the other hand, it's a good thing this relationship ends not because of a 3rd person. Now I shall go back to weep...I need sometime to cure. Need to get rid of missing him. Time to become a new ME.

1 comment:

monkticon said...

yea, like malay saying.."buang yg keruh, tadah yang jernih" good things will come...