May 25, 2006

I love INETRNET

Got internet at last. Time to get back to work, work and work because you know why? I have been spending quite a lot...as in A LOT in just 4 days. I spent my money like water. I m lack of things in my life, mostly essentials. But that costs damn a lot compare to half a year ago. Inflation...inflation. I m feeling it. So, better get the stuff that you want when you can afford it and not waiting for miracle to happen. Money value is getting smaller and smaller these days compare to 5 years ago. It's killing me, felt like living in poverty.

On the other hand, since I m not in front of the computer, I took sometime out for myself and drag my best buddy along to some places which I had not visit in months and some even years!

Pasar Malam
- Not much change. Still the same "pasar malam food". Same ol' style of stalls. Same ol' pasar malam smell and same ol' environment. But some things really made my jaw dropped...like the prices of fishball and street food. My...my...the piece is getting smaller and the quantity has dropped into half. That's terrible. Even pasar malam clothes costs RM30.00 minimum. The confectionaries sometimes costs more than those sold in bakeries. Well, for your information, I haven't stepped into any pasar malam since I was 14. That's nearly like 7 years ago. So I m a bit "shocked".

Selayang Capitol
- A bit old. An ideal place for "la-la"s. Mostly targeted to young tweens. Bright shiny polka dots apparels which I dare not to wear in public. But I do like a shop there. It's an optical shop selling lenses, glasses and sunglasses. The service is really good and friendly and there goes...I bought my Levi's sunglasses there. They gimme really good discounts. Love it!

One Utama
- My favourite place of all the shopping complexes in Malaysia. Maybe because I hang around there like my second home. Everything's great there.

Kepong Baru Street Food Stalls
- It's situated in the heart of Kepong Baru. Loadsa food stalls but not really hygenic for health sake. But the food's really delicious. Worth every single cent.

I m going back to PJ tonite. More updates later...

No comments: