January 29, 2008

Addiction



Ohmaigoddd...This is funny. My friends actually clicked on this "Who studies harder"....I think they should just skip that question because studying is really "non-existant" to those who knew me very well. Sometimes Facebook is just so funny...

Well...well...What I did today? I waited for 3 hours for my friend to do her hair at Toni&Guy. Yes that really expensive shop that will blow all the money inside your wallet just for a normal haircut. And I had the best best best best BEST Banana Milkshake in town. I felt it was THAT good maybe because...I was literally....starving....you know...starving and thirsty at the same time while waiting for a friend. But it was really good. I got addicted to Dome's Banana Milkshake.

This month is a month of addiction. I am addicted to:

1) McDonald's Prosperity Burger (doesn't matter beef or chicken, as long as it is a Prosperity Burger)

2) Chocolates (a newly developed habit, I am not a chocoholic but since I came back from Germany, I crave for chocolates every single day)

3) Apple juice (any apple juice will do to cure my sickness of apple juice)

4) Dome's Banana Milkshake (I used to prefer Mango Milkshake...I am always a Mango Milkshake fan but somehow DOME took my heart away with their Banana Milkshake)

5) Anything with black pepper on it

My appetite is back...back again on track. Which also means my life is also back on track. And also my schedule is so packed. One moment I have 3 events at one go, the next thing I know I will have to organize another thing. A month of events and catching up with people. Busy busy busy. People say it's better to have something to do than none. I am still smilling because I know I won't be busy for long. 3 more months till COMPLETE FREEDOM before I enter another new phrase of my life where there will be more dirty old men, more problematic women...yada yada...

Sometimes I just can't wait to graduate...I just wanna pass everything and leave my uni life. I can't imagine if I have to stay one day longer at the university....NOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: