January 06, 2008

Jerk

This is a story of my friend. She slept with a guy she had known for 2 weeks. After that, neither did the guy reply any of her messages nor emails nor picking up the calls. She got really fed-up and she asked me for advice. She said she's going crazy and probably that guy thinks she's a slut.

I wonder how many other girls out there are facing the same thing. She even asked me to help. I did my best, I did call that guy for her but he didn't answer. I sent him messages through MSN, he did not reply. Great isn't it. Sad to say, I would never have thought that he would do that...never expected this from him to treat my girlfriend like that. He's a jerk. Damn it. I hate these kinda people. What's wrong with replying? Isn't so hard?

I don't know how to console her. Before that it was all nice and sweet, telling her about his life, telling her not to leave and stuff and now this shit happens. I am not going to interfere, let the bygones be bygones. Sometimes I felt so happy to be single. No strings attached.

Why do guys have to do that eh? I am not saying every guys but some. Then some of you would say, well girls did dump guys aswell for no reason. Jeez...where's the courtesy.

No comments: