January 24, 2008

To-do list

**Ohmmmmmmmmmm**

To-do list for this coming week and next week:

- tidy room
- arrange travel schedule for my relatives
- buy clothes (finally...I was forced to buy new clothes for the new year)
- prepare some sort of presentation thingy for the university (I was chosen..."the lucky one")
- translate a malay novel into german language and hopefully we can get it published on time (my final year project...which I felt like banging my head to the wall already)
- find my notes and copy notes from others (as usual...it would be a miracle for me to have notes)
- save my face
- save my fatty tissues
- buy groceries for grandma
- go the the bank
- prepare to stand like a mannequin for a few hours (yeah...thanks to my friend)
- start working like normal (I've calculated my earnings for this month, broke the record for the smallest amount ever paid to me which is RM450...sad isn't it? I really don't have the mood to work at all...noooooooooooo....I was forcing myself but ended up sleeping on my laptop)

Yeah...that's it for now. Gonna be busy...not that busy but still busy.

No comments: