January 07, 2008

Sing me a lullaby

Yeah, it's 3 someting in the morning, I know. I can't sleep. I am terrified to sleep alone. I am so sensitive to small little voices these days that it is scaring the hell out of me. I got class at 8am. So how do I manage this time? I think I am going to get some sleeping pills tomorrow. My my...

I am hungry aswell. I just found out that I can't cook again. Is it because of the prices of food in Malaysia is damn cheap or what? I don't even have the urge to cook even when I am hungry.


I am hungry, hungry and hungry. Did I mentioned that I am hungry? Hungry means I need food...real food like real meals and not bread and biscuits and instant noodles. I am hungry. I am hungry. I am hungry and I am hungry. I am really very very hungry.


Soon I will turn into a stick because I am not eating like a normal person. I am so used to have food on my table when I come back from anywhere and I can't bear to eat any instant noodles for the time being.


I am hungry and sleepless.


-------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of getting a haircut tomorrow. Short. If I have it short it will make my face look bigger and fatter. Longer hair means more time in the shower. Longer hair means more shampoo and more time to blow dry. Shorter hair is always better but it will makes me look FAT. But I am not sure if I dare to take the risk. God, please bless me with the right hairstylist. Please....
I wish i could just sleep like that...just like that...freestyle

No comments: