January 23, 2008

Big Fat Fucker

I should be damn fucking happy because that guy is married and I should be damn fucking angry with myself because I looked like a slut even with my glasses on.

"One would leave his partner just for one night with you."

Fuck off!!! Man...what has become to the world?

I am so damn tired of these kinda shit. Can someone tell me I could hide in his/her place for 2 weeks? I need a break from this shit.

Can someone lend me a shoulder to cry on? The emotions is getting unstable because of the accumulated stress and shit. Not because of this. This is like a child's play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A horny married guy? Right....just what we ALLLLLLLLL want eh?

Cheers
J

Anonymous said...

A horny married guy? Right....just what we ALLLLLLLLL want eh?

Cheers
J