January 04, 2008

Memories

It's nearly 6 am and I am still very much awake. Oh no...

So I spent my time looking through the pictures I took in Germany.

And I saw a pic of a turkish kissing my cheeks. OMAIGODDD!!! Lucky I ran away after that.
Then some pics of me eating junk food,
some pics of me drinking Gluehwein,
some pics of me drinking beer,
some pics of me shopping,
some pics of me with my friends,
Then some pics with my friends and her date. She dated the language teacher from another class and I dated his friend. Some pics of him aswell...and after that, we did not have each other contact at all. It's just amazing that I can let that happened. I must be crazy that time. No, I am not drunk nor red. I gave my bottle of beer to my friends knowing that I can't drink that day. Crazy...

So the conclusion would be, December 2007 would be the month of pictures for me. The most pictures taken in a month. At least I had a good time there besides some shitty stuff that happened in between like nose bleed, nearly losing a place to stay, nearly cried because of something, nearly froze to death and etc etc.

Now back to reality, my fairytale is over...

No comments: