January 19, 2008

Peace

"You're always smilling. You look happy."
"I have never seen you in a bad mood. Do you ever have a bad day?"

That's the last thing someone should say to me. Yes, I smile a lot. No one knows what is hidden behind those smiles. Bad day? Man...I have it like everyday. How can someone be so ignorant no to see that or I am THAT good in hiding my emotions?

Or maybe I am THAT ignorant or not bothered to scold anyone anymore?
I was once called XXXXXXXX because of my bad temper and the way I scold people. Everyone get scoldings from me nearly everyday even those with higher authority. I blasted them with my words so bad they only can say,"okokokok"..."yes yes yes yes". I wish I could do that again. I was only 14 that time. It's easier that way. People will know that I am actually angry. Why do I go so soft-spoken these days?

"Are you angry?"
I would say "No" (no matter what)

"Do you have any problem?"
I would again reply "No". (Jeez...I am turning into some kind of weird creature)

"Are you okay?"
I would again and again reply "Yes, I am okay" (even when I am not okay)

Maybe it's easier to deny your feelings than to follow my heart. World peace people...world peace...

No comments: