January 22, 2008

A letter to Mr.S

Dear Mr. S,

I am not interested in you as you are old. I am sorry if you like me. But the fact is that I don't like you. Please don't make my life harder. You're old enough to become my father and I don't need another father as I already have one.

I don't have to give you the reasons why I don't like you. Because I don't like you. Is it that so hard to understand? Please leave me alone. It will be very much appreciated. I will still not like you even if you threaten to come to my uni to search for me or have planes flying all over Malaysia just to look for me.

All the things that you've said to me. I've heard it before 10 thousand times before you. This clearly shows that you're OLD and you're lack of what I want. Please forget about me and go on with your life.

I don't play hard to get. I really don't like you. That clearly means I am not even playing hard to get. I don't bloody care if you have all the qualities that make other girls drool over you. The fact is that you're OLD and that you're TOO OLD for me. UNDERSTAND?

Please leave me ALONE. This is a WARNING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE WAKE UP!!! he only has your skype, and if im not mistaken, your mobile number..so why in the world are you trying to make yourself emotional and 'afraid'? All u have to do is DONT ANSWER HIS CALL!!! How many times do I have to remind u that you dont have to do something if you dont like it.
Just ask him to fuck off if you dont want me to mess you life up..Not that he can..

Cheers
J