January 06, 2008

My Sunday is not a day with the sun

Yeah it's me again. People would be wondering what the heck am I still awake at 4 am in the morning....not because of jet-lag.

Work! Damn it. Work. My boss is a workaholic and it's not healthy for me. I came down to check the doors because I heard some sounds...I am living alone and that's why I am so conscious about the security of this house. And then I heard some MSN messaging sound from my laptop. Guess what? A "Hi" from my boss. Finally he caught me online and then I was questioned about his incoming project. Damn it.

It's so stressful going back to work when I am not ready for it. So my working life starts again tomorrow, yes it's a Sunday and I have to work and organise things before he throw his fit at me. And gonna arrange some online meeting with my friend who's living in Japan. Gosh...help me with that. Please see me online tomorrow, first thing in the morning and we will be safe.

Maybe I should go back to work, be a nice girl and stop complaining. Afterall I have had my hiatus for 3 months. If I wanna get a roof or a nice car by the end of this year, I will have to work. Not to mention, holidays in between...dreams will only come through with money. Damn it. Can't I just get married and breed and not care about this? The answer is no. Impossible for me at this age of 22.

It's been more than 5 years now working for a workaholic employer. Thanks to him I have some hidden back pain and shoulder pain. Thank god there's a thing called holiday. Maybe my back pain and shoulder pain gets better now after 3 months of rest. It's time to conquer the world. It's time...

First things first tomorrow:
- a hearty breakfast at McDonald's (yes, I am unhealthy, so what?)
- clean up the house (this house looks like a zoo without the animals)
- set down a list for January 2008
- find my university student card (I wanted to have a holiday without thinking of uni, hence the dissapearance)
- buy groceries (I am again the housewife, the cleaner and the cook)
- work plan, target plan, financial plan (for 2008)
- did I mentioned that a holiday plan is very important (balance everything...balance life)
- hit the gym (if I have time)

So now everybody...go to sleep and be like me. Work on Sundays, it will make you go more sane and healthy. Good night everybody. Muaaakss!

No comments: