January 05, 2008

Blahhhhhhhhs

Oh my goddddddd....I am so damn bored at home. Save me...save me...

Besides sleeping when everyone is wide awake and waking up when everyone is asleep is crazy.

I am eating like a vacumm cleaner...The only thing I miss about Malaysia would be Malaysian food. Nothing beats that. Heaven...with the chillies and stuff...the soup and noodles and veges and sambals and chillies and drinks and curries and everything...gosh...the only thing I can't leave behind would be the food. Family? There's always Skype. Friends? MSN, Skype, Yahoo Msgr, etc. Food? I can't find any Malaysian restaurants near the place I live in Germany. I am officially terrified of Doener because I had about 10 in 6 weeks. I am not eating any bread with cheese and ham because I had that nearly everyday and warm food is always better in the morning for me. Yeah, I am a typical asian...warm food in the morning makes my day.

This is my Malaysian food checklist which I have to eat to satisfy my hunger.
- Asam Laksa
- Char Kuay Teow
- Satay
- Pork Mee
- Pan Mee
- Wantan Mee
- Roti Canai
- Nasi Lemak
- Teh 'O' Ais Limau
- Mee Goreng Mamak
- Karipap
- Popiah
- Rojak Sotong
- Bak Kut Teh
- Chicken Rice
- Duck Rice
- Loh Mee
- Hokkien Mee
- Hakka Mee
- Yong Tau Foo
- Ayam Goreng
- Fishball Mee
- Hor Fun Ching Tong
- Teh Tarik
- Roasted Duck
- Curry Mee
- Thosai
- Sambal ikan bilis
- Bubur kacang
- Mee Sup
- Sup Ekor
- Ikan Panggang
- Asam Udang
- Ais Kacang

Yeap...that's it for now. Just a bit from all the Malaysian food. My sister said I lose weight. Hahahahaha. Joke of the century.

I am living alone again. I hate to live alone with only walls to talk to. I only need a bed, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. I don't need that much of space. It's so depressing to live alone. Each year I would have to go through 7 months of living alone and I can't live with more than 5 people under one roof. That's the reason why I am here...

Starting my life back next week. My boss has been chasing for me over a month now for a new so-called project, my lecturers miss me so much that I have to give a 15 mins presentation on my life in Germany on Monday, my bills are all here. My phone bill shocked me with a very high amount, and it's time to hit the gym. I wanna get my healthy and fit body back because I am vain. So vain sometimes I hate myself for that. And sometimes I am not bothered to go out in my PJs. Life begins on Monday.

4 more months to go till complete freedom. Freedommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Argghhhhh!!!

No comments: