February 01, 2008

Of giving and receiving

What have I been doing for the last few months?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Being very charitable lately. Although I am broke (because I did not work and I am spending like mad), I am much more happier. In fact, I felt that I am much more happier even when I have only RM50 in my wallet. I buy whatever I want, I spend on whatever I felt that makes me happy. I am so happy. When I am out with my girlfriends, we will buy things for each other, even food and earrings. It's more like exchanging gifts rather than shopping for ourselves. Yesterday, I bought a Levi's bookmark for my friend with a funny message (something which reminds her of somebody) on it and she had the bookmark written with something which reminds me of someone. Hahaha...It's so funny because she knew I would do something like that. And my another girlfriend bought me food. And the other one bought me mangoes. Owh...how I love them sometimes.

The other day, we exchanged gifts amongst ourselves and cracked off laughing. They bought me clothes from H&M and I bought them earrings, toiletries, a pair of Adidas gloves, etc. And then my uncle bought me something, in return I bought him something. So basically, I have been spending a lot lately to make people happy. When everyone is happy, I am happy.

This is the only thing that makes me happy being around with people. But once they open their mouth and ask me to do things for them. I felt pressured. That's when I my pimples will pop out of no where and I grow uglier...*sob sob* (Someone just requested me to help him to book some flowers for his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Speaking of Valentine's Day...why does it have to be a sad day for singles? I am going to bury myself with work actually...yeah yet another sad day for being single)

On the other hand, we're growing ourselves into giants. On the mission to become the "Fantastic Fatty Five" (5 stressful girls eating non-stop). One moment we're eating lunch, the next thing we know, we're ordering dessert and the next, some cakes and the next thing some kind of junks. I know I will become fat, I don't care. I know some relatives (during Chinese New Year) will come up to me and say,"Hey Fatty, you look ugly." I don't care. I will just tell them,"Look it's in the ugly genes. You're also one of them." My bad my bad...

No comments: