January 17, 2008

Useless man who suffocated the world

Did I just mentioned "war" in my previous post? Yes I did and now I have it.

There's this grown-up man with 5 kids. Useless man I should say. A man who can't even afford to feed his children well enough that 3 of his own children have to work at a very young age (His working children are aged between 14-17). I can't tolerate with people like this. Well, that's not the story...

I know this very well as I am the one sent to train their kids, a decision never been made by my company to train such young people to work for them, in this case I called it Sympathy. My boss sympathized them and think that this is a good way to help them. So I agreed to help them as this can make their life better. Why not?

A few months back I was sent to train them. It was in a very "rural area" which I've never heard of. I drove up there with my best friend for the first time and it was really a place that we never thought existed in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. And then for the 2nd and 3rd time I drove there alone all by myself. Why 2nd and 3rd time when the trainning is supposed to be only one day? Charitable I should say...I wanna help them very much. I am only being paid for one day's work and I actually took the trouble of not asking for extra payment because I felt it's a meaningful thing to do. To help those in need.

Fast forward a few months which is now...about an hour ago. This useless man came online on MSN with his daughter's account and demanded me to train him for the work. I don't train people unless I am ordered to do so (exception for those I am seeking to fill in the position). He was rude and commented that I am selfish (He said: "Anyway thanks for your selfish"). I can't blame him, look at his english. By the way he send his messages. Like a barbarian. Uncivilized.

He was so sarcastic and I swear to god I could have pull the trigger of a M-16 if I have it then directly to his mouth. Thank god I dont possess any weapon. The world is safer today.

I was damn pissed and he wanted to speak to me through Skype. Who is he to demand me to teach him and insult me like there's no Sun in the Solar System? People like this should be shoot to death and burn in hell. Damn it.

Anyway, I copied the whole chat and forwarded it to someone who can solve this problem. A stop to this problem. The best thing is I didn't even demand for an apology. All I want is I would not want things like this to happen in the future.

Did I do something bad or is it karma? Why am I always the one targeted to stupid things like this? From other people's marital affairs to the toilet issues to this.

Can someone please tell me this is good for me for my future so that I won't be an useless junk that may result in suffocating the world? Can someone please send me an Angel and tell me everything is going to be fine and okay and that this is just a game...like hide and seek? Can someone buy me a cone of ice-cream now and cheer me up? Can someone wipe the hidden tears in my heart? Yeah...the answer is NO...obviously. So I have to start breathing again and see what's in store for me tomorrow. Maybe a bigger issue?

I am so tired of this shit...I don't want to be Steven Spielberg or Deepak Chopra. I don't need this...

Maybe I should buy a one way ticket to New Zealand and start picking apples and kiwis for life. Maybe I should...

No comments: