January 15, 2008

Changes

"OH MY GOD!!! What did you do to your hair? You look like brown mushroom now. Why did you cut it so short? This not you...Did someone dumped you? Or you found someone?"


HAHAHAHA! That was funny. I am not sure why I did that but I felt better with short hair now. Less shampoo, less time to manage my hair. But I still can't get use to the fact that I have short hair and it's light brown. My first ever short hair in 9 years.

-------------------------------------------------

I have a new nickname from my sister. It's called "Hotline" not because I am hot or whatever to do with "hot", she's actually refering to my mobile number which is like a hotline to those in my family.

Sister: I know why you're so stressful sometimes.
Me: Why? What's the reason?
Sister: Everyone likes you so much because you can do so many things. So they like to ask you for your opinion and help. You're like the hotline for counselling, studies, money, technical stuff, etc etc, you know? Even the when someone can't find the toilet, they have to look for you. You know like a "Hotline". That sounds like a good nickname for ya!
Me: Yeah...it seems like they think I am Miss-Know-It-All. Why don't you take over my position and I can be free?
Sister: No way man...no thank you.

It's not easy being easy.

There will come a day when I can't take this anymore and I will escape to somewhere again for a month or so. I need peace.

No comments: