March 15, 2008

Tell me I don't need new glasses


.
.
Apparently this guy, whose name is Azali Azlan scored 21As in the recent SPM examination. My god! 21A's is like the amount of A's I got in my 2 years of SPM which also includes monthly test and self-given A's. Duhhhh...gosh...I felt so stupid.
.
.
Why on earth did he chose to sit for 21 subjects anyway? Do he need that much of A's? No one ever asked me about my results after my SPM (maybe they know I am hopeless, so they better not ask me about it).
.
.
I would like to know if he has any social life, or did he surf the net, or did he eat on time? Or did he even watch TV. How???
.
.
Azali, if you are reading this...tell me your secrets to longevity...urm, I mean how you manage your time with 21 subjects, it's like having 21 kids you know? If I have 21 kids, i think about 18 or 19 of them will die of starvation.
.
.
You are going to be the 9th Wonder of the Academic World. What motivates you to be with the books for such a long span of time? I salute you.
.
.
The 8th Wonder would be me...needless to explain why. Hehe.

No comments: