March 27, 2008

Let's talk life

5.00 am
Someone called me. That 45 year old who has been missing ever since I told him "I don't need another father". I should thanked him for waking me up so that I will pick up the book and study for my exam.

8.45am
Drove to SS2 to take Passport size photos for the interview. Reached there at 9.10 am. Apparently shops are not open yet after 9am. My bad. Malaysian time. I forgot. On the way to uni, I saw someone who looks like my ex walking with a girl. He is holding her hands. My heart stopped beating for a split second. Suddenly I felt uneasy. I don't know why. Blame it on the hormones.

10.00am
Exam starts. I was sleepy.

11.30am
I passed up my exam paper 30 minutes earlier because I don't wanna be late.

11.4oam
Car park full in Taman Jaya, drove to Kelana Jaya instead. Because Malaysian love to utilize the place to park, they made me park on a pile of mud. Luckily I was not wearing my 2.5 inch heels. I was wearing full corporate wear with.... sandals. (I won't suffer to look good in heels. Heels are not my cup of tea. I broke my toe nails because of heels and boots). I brought my heels along with me all the way to KL.

1.10pm
Was in Sg. Wang area searching for a photo shop. Found one. Own by an old uncle. Another story to tell but I m tired with old men. So from now onwards, I am not going to deal with any old uncles anymore. Needless to say more. Duhhhh......he's in his late 60s I think.

1.40pm
Change into my 2.5 inch heels. Damn it. I was swearing non-stop. Women should never torture themselves with heels. I was waiting in front of Louis Vutton, I was drooling outside the window because I saw comfy shoes...comfy LV sandals on display. Fate brought me there....Muahahahaha. And all these while I thought LV oni sells high heels and not cheap looking stuff like sandals. Like u know...beach sandals. But I have to go on...I don't wanna be late.

2.00pm
Reached the hotel lobby. Waited like a mannequin for 10 minutes. Apparently there's a misunderstanding. Damn.

2.15pm
My horror begins. 3 against 1.

3.30pm
Final conclusion. Okay...this is the part I am having dillema with:

"IF" I say YES
- I will be a corporate bitch
- Gucci and Prada will be my everday wear
- Fine dining is my food
- Wine and cigarettes is a must (Imagine...me transforming into a red tomato. Oh no!)
- On the way to work I have to go through Malaysia's most f*ck-up roads
........................all because it's required for my work

I will have to work under a bitch. Damn. Damn bitchy. Seriously I can't even stand the way she talk. She's the combination of the 3 worse women I have ever met in my whole entire life history. A great combo of 3 worst bitches that ever appeared in my life. It's just an interview and I already can't stand her ways of dealing with things. Jeez...she's a dictator.


"IF" I say NO
- I will be happy
- I love my life more
- My blog readers don't have to see me whine more than usual
- I will at least have a life
- I can go wherever I want to go
- I have freedom
- I don't have to wear heels
- I don't have to be fake
- I don't have to put make-up on...(another reason to celebrate)

I felt that my uni life is pretty wonderful compared to that. I rather go through another 3 years of my uni life again than to work there...she's really scary.

Although today is not any special day in particular, I should say I learned a lot about myself. At least now I know what I want in life. At least I know I wouldn't wanna be an ordinary person working like a dog for no reason. I want to be SOMEONE.

I don't fucking care about the fakies and life with designer items. I don't find it a point to spend 20K on a Hermes just to look good unless I m really that rich. Even if I m rich, there're starving African kids out there. My GAWDDDD!!!

I wanna be happy and contented. It seems simple. But everyone knows that I m not easily contented with what I had. But I will do it without being fake. I HATE FAKIES, SERIOUSLY!

So now I am going to write a reply telling them a NO.

Some may think I am damn blardy stuck-up because I am don't own a professional degree but I am being very choosy in work. Who am I to do that? Duh, I don't care. Whatever. I am the one living my life, Guccis and Pradas don't buy me happiness. They buy me more fake friends. Friends who wants to use you as an object.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a voluntary visual artist, maybe you'd like to publish some of my photographs? i think it would be neat for your articles :-)
totally admire your blog! send me a e-mail please in case you want to colaborate