March 04, 2008

Knowing thyself

OMG!!! Sometimes I felt like banging my head on the laptop. For nearly a week now, all I did was:

1) Translation
2) Translation
3) Translation

with minimal food and sleep in between.

Freedom is so near yet so far. The steps are getting steeper and harder to climb. But I will finish it...hopefully. Argh...I need motivation. What is life without motivation?

------------------------------------------

I received a call from Blue Coat Singapore this morning. Yeah, that big company...I was blur. I can't even remember if I have applied for that company. Or did I really send my CV to them. Owh...I get so confused. I am so out of this world right now. But if I got a job interview or anything...the branch in Malaysia should have called me right. So it's just another wasted effort.

:(

------------------------------------------

It has come to a point that I don't care for the things that people say to me anymore. Maybe just for today. I have got thousands of things to do right now and I can't afford to "care" about them.

I need McDonalds...I need HOLIDAY!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello unknown girl!
I stumbled cross your blog and have to say that I like your self ironic attitude about life and food.. I´m sure you´re a very pretty girl with nice curves and a bright brain- Am I right?

Obelisk Dee said...

Hello anonymous!
Err...very pretty girl with nice curves? Does the curve developed from my adipose tissues count as nice? If yes, then yes, I am. Haha. Bright brain? I have to say, the lights are brighter than mine...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it counts.. and surely you overdrive it like most girls. I come from germany, the country of wurst, döner and beer!

Obelisk Dee said...

Haha. I do get what you mean by that. I developed a "healthy" 5.534% of fat when I was there. And it was during Christmas with the oh-so-tempting Weihnachtsmarkt everywhere that I don't care adding those extra pounds. Who can resist Crepes with half jar of Nutella in it, Bratwurst, Kartoffelteig, etc. Gosh, I miss the food.

They must be thinking that I have not eaten for days.

I miss Germany!!!

Anonymous said...

well you should come back then! i still try to figure outhow you look.. would you send me a picture?
I´m so curious!!!

Obelisk Dee said...

I would if you are nice to me...hehe.. By that it means, show urself, don't appear anonymous and I will show u briefly how I look like. Drop me ur MSN or anything, k?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
the mysterious anonymous has a name and an emailadress....Is that enough for the beginning? Send your pic to:

leutnant_glahn@yahoo.de

Are you ok? Don´t diet!

Yours

Florian