March 28, 2008

Save me



Welcome to the world of big fat Fakies
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I am one of them...



:'( ...Sadly



I will most probably be the snobbiest corporate bitch ever in 6 months time.
I always thought that making decision for myself is easy. But it's not.


As soon as I hit the "Send" button to send my rejection letter, many things happened in a span of 24 hours.

- Phone calls flow in like the pouring water into the reservoir
- Naggings from my family members (from everywhere...That's when I realized the technology of human mouth is even faster than the internet.)
- Again I received a call from the company negotiating another way to make me work so we came up to the conclusion that from now onwards I will be working from home till I am ready a.k.a till I graduate.
- So.........I have given myself a span of 2 months to work with them. Give it a try and see how bad can it be. 2 months is a good period to make everyone happy. (I hate myself so much for this!)



I am in such a bad state now that I don't feel like talking or doing anything. I need my friends. I need to talk to them badly but sadly everyone is busy. Although I have spoken to 4 good friends of mine, I still feel very devastated.

How am I going to separate myself into 4?
- As a Student
- As a worker for Company A
- As a worker for Company B
- As a human

This is indeed "Mission Impossible".

24 hours a day is not enough. Blame me for having bad time management. But I have tried my best. I already sacrifice my social life, my hobbies, my sleeping time and my time with my family and friends. What else do I have to do?

The more I wanted to runaway from here, the more comitment I have.
The more freedom I want, the more burden I have to stay.

I am going to buy a tube of ice-cream after this and binge on it. I don't blardy care if I turn into a whale.

No comments: