March 30, 2008

I can have it my way

If life give me lemons, I will make cosmetics out of it...not lemonades.

The last few days was pretty emotional for me, although no one knew what happened to me. Other than my best friends, of course. But I felt better today... I guess. I am still trying to accept the fact that I have to move a mountain from east to west. And I m moving it slowly.

Next week:

- 2 presentations to present

- one major presentation for uni

- one assignment to pass up

- 2 new projects to handle

- 2 translation sheets

- thesis

- photo collection from other photographers

- banking

- case study and research for the new projects

This is just 50 percent of what I have to do next week (in a span of 5 days). The other 50% I m trying to push it to the week after. Not forgetting I have to attend client meetings and etc etc.

Nowadays I swear more than keeping myself cool. Everyday, every morning, I swear non-stop like a daily mantra, not religious ones but in foul language !#%^$()+?:"{]#!!! The toilet is the best place to swear. And toilet is my new found heaven.

Wanna exchange your life with mine? I welcome you open arms.

No comments: