March 21, 2008

Job Search

I am stress but I m not stress. Get what I mean?

I know you don't, because I don't aswell.

Maybe it's been a while that I've been working and studying like a dog...even dogs don't do work and study like me. :(

I don't blardy care what will happen after this. I am DOOMED!!!
EXAMS= DOOMED + Bad Stomach

I am so not in the mood. Whenever I am overly stress I will have stomachache like 5 times a day, each time after each meal for nothing. How sad.

So I happily browse the web and happily call my best buddy a few times today, asking for job employment webbies. And the next thing I know is that I have applied for 6 companies all situated not in Malaysia except for that "Big Hotel". As far as I can remember, one in Indonesia, and a few in Singapore. Hehe. I will have places to stay with my own room in Indonesia and Singapore (what more can I ask for?). But I am not applying for those in Thailand although I have relatives all over Thailand, from north to south. That country is only good for holidays. And I have headache everytime I go there, because of the language barriers. "No speaking Engrishhhh. England don know." OMG!!!

I am just trying my luck. My friend told me that she only get replies from those companies after a month. WOW! Well, no rush. I am still living in the Dark Ages. I have no idea at all for my future, a sudden blackout since I enter Uni.

My grandma was really worried about me when I told her about my UN plans. I said I wanna work for UN and that I need to pursue my masters first if I wanna work with them and yada-yada...all the plans and suddenly her facial expression changed...and she said,
"You're a girl you know. You have to get married and have your own family."

Because...to her, working in UN means a lot of travelling and no chance of meeting men and no chance of settling down and also that I will probably marry someone from some weird country.

I know I am a girl. But I have no plans in the near future to get married and breed. I am still terrified of screaming kids and those uncles who are interested in me terrifies me. I don't hate guys, I am just not ready. And my other side of the family is also worried about me because they felt weird, I am already in my 20s and I am not dating or seeing anyone. Some of them thought I am bi. OMG!!!

Then, I told them,"Wait...be patient, one day I will bring back a boyfriend."
Then my another grandma said,"I am already in 90s, how long you want me to wait? The grave is calling me." Why do old people have to use their age to "threaten" their grandchildren to get a boyfriend or get married? Apart of me felt sad to hear that, but apart of me will be much more sadder if I marry the wrong guy and end up like Britney Spears. Jeez...bad. And I am not a girlfriend material either. Wahahaha.

Okay, back to job hunting now. Applying jobs is really addictive. The feeling is like how I got hooked to Neopets (yonks and yonks ago...), Facebook and etc.

No comments: