March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

PC: I wanna have babies with you
Me: OH PUHLEEZE...PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME THROW UP. I DON'T SEE ME HAVING ANY IN THE FUTURE.
PC: But you will...with me.
Me: OMG!!! PLEASE GET LOST!!!

------------------------------------

You know how frustfrated am I when I have so many things under my sleeve and suddenly someone said that to me? I was fuming with a 45800 degree Celcius flame on top of my head when I heard that. I wonder why in this particular year, I attracted so many pathetic people talking to me like that. Do I look like I m that fertile? OMG!!!

Next week I am going to be so so so DOOM. I have so many 40% exams, presentations and passing up of assignments in a span of 4 days. Damn. I wish I can survive. Pray pray pray. Wish me luck people!

There will be a change of date of my travels in May. I might be flying off one week earlier and maybe I will come back 1-2 weeks later...I wish...I really wish that I can come back 3-4 weeks later so that I can visit New York and other states aswell. Huhuhuhuhu...Then I have to push my European plan a bit furthur than planned. Argh...I still don't know. My family is urging me to continue my Masters. (They don't know how much I hate studying...) I don't want to think about anything now. I just wanna survive...survive for next week then my finals.

1 and a half more months till FREEDOM!!! Woooohooo!!!

BTW, Happy Easter everybody. Send me some easter eggs kay...

No comments: