March 12, 2008

Pimples

Why do I hate myself so much these days?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I don't have a life

Everyday...for the past one month or is it two..all I did was:

wake up - eat - go to class - come back - eat - continue my translation work and work - sleep - wake up in the middle of the night - eat - continue my translation work again - sleep

or

wake up - eat - do my translation work - work - sleep - eat - translation again - work - translation again - sleep - eat - translation - sleep

Very meaningless to have a life like that. I woke up very grumpy everyday and I went to bed with a lot of things in my mind. I have pimples popping out every single day. By the end of April I will have a lot of spots on my face. I am so sick of using pimple cream, I use mouth wash on them, yes I am talking about Listerine or Oral -B...works like magic. Just dab it on before you sleep and leave it overnight on your face. The next day, the swell is gone. I don't wanna look ugly. I wanna be pretty. I need my facials but I have no time to lose. I felt so devastated right now.

I think I felt devastated because I felt like puking when I see myself in the mirror. That explains why I am so emotional today.

----------------------

Viewing about 3000 photos today doesn't help much. In fact, I felt more stressful than before. I have responsibilities that I need to take, not leaving them aside. Arghhh....

No comments: