March 13, 2008

Offers

Someone is offering me:

- a BMW
- monthly allowance of a few thousands (in Ringgit of course)
- endless love and attention...Tender Loving Care...woooooooo
- free delievery service of any food of my choice anywhere in KL or PJ to my doorstep whenever I felt hungry or whenever I need food with just a phone call (sounds tempting!)
- Sunset/ sunrise trip with him maybe once a month (OMG! I don't find looking at sunset or sunrise a romantic thing to do)
- protection from bullies (erm...when I don't bully anyone?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I turned down the offer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because he wants me to be his girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And erm...I have no appetite? Erm...no appetite to eat when I see him. I can't date someone who makes me hungry-less. I will be starving and maybe...one fine day in the future, I might be anorexic. I can't let that happen, can I?

He's 10 years older than me. OH no.....not again. Yeah, I have pretty much attracted a lot of old man these days. And yeah, he's my high school senior. And I don't date anyone from that-place-where-I-grew-up. It's dangerous. My Papa and my Mama will faint. My dogs will also faint.

No comments: