March 25, 2008

Ms. Blame-it-all-on-me

It's raining cats and dogs here. This added more sadness to my saddened emotions. Why?

Because I got blamed again. This time with money issues in it.

I really really hate people blaming everything on me as if I am a dump site or Recycle Bin. I can't empty my emotions or all the blames with just one click. I don't have "Empty the Recycle Bin" nor "Restore Items" in my system.

With Sri Lankas + Exams + sensitive stomach + all the stresses in the World
= I-WANNA-KILL-SOMEONE!!!

I thought when we face some problems, we will be stronger the next time we face another problem, right? But why I am weaker than before?

If I can choose, If I really really really have an option (without my parents come running after me with guns and knives)

I will.....................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pack some essentials, my camera, all the money I have in my account, etc etc in a bag.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And start walking from Kuala Lumpur to Potugal and then take a ship to Morrocco and then walk again till South Africa, take another ship to Argentina and then walk again to Canada. Then turn left and start walking again till I reach Alaska (Alaskan Crabs...yummmy) and then take a boat to the Alutian Islands and then another boat again to Kuril Islands and then to Japan and then Korea and then Taiwan and then back to China and walk back to Kuala Lumpur.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the time I m back in Kuala Lumpur, my sisters are probably married with tonnes of kids, my friends will probably grandmother- or grandfathers-to-be. Food on the streets would probably costs 10 times more than now. I gone poorer and unwanted. I will become anorexic because I can't afford to buy food and probably full of sickness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then probably I am too sad to live, then I kill myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's the end of my life.



THE END

No comments: