January 29, 2009

Back

Finally! I am back. Back home and also back to the Internet. Like real Internet.

Although I was online but the past few days but it was spent without being in front of my laptop but to pack, pack and clean. I am glad it's over.

After hours and hours of being Hercules carry more than 50kgs of luggage from Berlin to Frankfurt and then to Dubai and then back to Kuala Lumpur. I am finally back and tired. Really tired. Although I am really tired but I am typing this at 3.30am as I am having jet-lag.

Everything still looks the same, smells the same and taste the same. I finally realized that the one who have changed is me but not the things here.

I guessed it's time to start over a new phrase of life again. And this time is gonna be so different.

I received a letter from the uni that I have applied. And yes, I have to be there before the 30th of March 2009, which is making me a bit uncomfortable now. I can't decide if this is really what I want. But this is what I wanted all these while. That was before I know I have grown old.

Anyhow, I think I will probably go for it. Some people asked me not to forgo this chance as it doesn't comes easily like rain from the sky. I guess I will be okay doing this alone although my friend has decided not to go this time. It's time for her to build a new family and it's time for me to improve myself.

Hmm...wind oh wind...where shall' thou bring me?

No comments: